Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jobs: Remote Job Opportunity in Stockholm

In-between the jobs, I was working part time for one company that is an online store for the sportswear and underwear. After I got another job, and started to learn Swedish more intensively, I can hardly find any time for keeping up with this project and I would really like to find a reliable person who could take over my project there.

It can be a person from almost anywhere in Europe or Russia :) who could work part time from home (or even full-time is possible) via remote software and could get some days (maybe a weekend) to fly (the company will pay) to Stockholm for orientation and when it is necessary to be there when there is a new project coming. It is not an intense job and it is fun. You do not need to know Swedish but you do need to know English. Well, you need to be a C# .Net developer and have some sort of experience in Windows Forms (ASP .Net would be nice as well) and MS SQL Server. I would help the person with the information and help to take over the code. So if you know someone who would be interested, please let them know (or contact me). :)

[G]

5 comments:

Levon Levonian said...

Heh, I wish I were in Europe! :)

Bahadır Özcan said...

Hello, this is Bahadir from Turkey, i have been working as a c#.NET software developer for 2 years in Turkey. I am able to handle Ms SQL Server as well. I will start my masters degree in stockholm, in august, @KTH. So i think i can do that job you described. If you are interested, please return me with a mail to bahadir@iyte.net. Looking forward to hear from you. Bye

Genadij Trimailov said...

POSITION IS TAKEN

admin said...

А еще есть? ;)

Genadij Trimailov said...

Нет, уже нет. Сорри.