Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Electronics: Notebook and Mobile Phones

There were three more or less major purchases that we did during the last month or so.

First, LG Z1 notebook for Marie.


It is very light, pretty fancy with the white keyboard and dark cover. It came with Windows Vista Home Premium. I must admit that this is one of the most portable notebooks I have ever seen. So, if you are on the way a lot, I would recommend this notebook. You won't be able to play the latest games but it easily outperforms any of the office-type requirements.

Second, we bought two mobile phones. I was getting sick of my huge Sony Ericsson p800 with the 2 days battery life, while Marie's Sony Ericsson T230 was basically becoming obsolete. Our choices were Samsung X820 for Marie and Motorola KRZR K1 for me. Well, mobile phones is a huge matter of the personal taste and preferences. As for my KRZR, I was looking for a small one with a good battery life. I am pretty much satisfied with it. Now it's the time to do the tweaks for the phones, like change the icons, animations, ringtones, put some games, and gmail client on it. I wish I had time for all of it. Marie's X820 is a really nice, intuitive and fancy phone. Both phones have 2 MPixel cameras which is the same as my Kodak photo camera that I bought in 2002 in US. Things got smaller and smarter in 4 years.

Samsung X820:



Motorola KRZR K1:

1 comment:

Marina and Levon Levonian said...

These gadgets look really nice!