Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Programming: ASP Hosting

It wasn't long time ago when I was looking for ASP.NET 2.0 + SQL 2005 hosting that would satisfy my basic needs of learning ASP. Yesterday I looked up a couple of forums looking for free hosting. There was one company providing free hosting and there was an email of the guy. I wrote to him and he told that they do not provide it for free anymore but they have good prices. So, I looked up their page and it appeared to be the cheapest I have found so far. It's like USD 2.1 per month (USD 25 per year). So, when I will get some extra time to get back to ASP, I will certainly get the account there, unless there is someone (maybe You ?) who knows a better solution.
Just wanted to keep a record for myself here.

1 comment:

piyush23 said...

Reading this type of articles are always good to gathered information about related topics and here excellent goods you have shared.,Web Hosting